Author Topic: Far Cry Primal  (Read 988 times)

But the real question is, what will be their tower thing in this game?
(The thing that makes you able to see more information about a region on the map)

But the real question is, what will be their tower thing in this game?
(The thing that makes you able to see more information about a region on the map)
Probably a really tall tree, or rock.

Also, does this mean the game will effectively be going from like 50-60 weapons, down to like 5?

Bows, Clubs, Spears, Axes, Shivs? Because that's pretty much it for that period. Even the sword doesn't exist yet.

This has been in the works for the while.

Probably a really tall tree, or rock.

Also, does this mean the game will effectively be going from like 50-60 weapons, down to like 5?

Bows, Clubs, Spears, Axes, Shivs? Because that's pretty much it for that period. Even the sword doesn't exist yet.
As long as your can chase mammoths off of cliffs it's good.
I'm also pretty sure they had bows and arrows. (I've literally checked Wikipedia and the first bow and arrow dates back to 9,000BC)

Well the trailer was posted minutes ago (from the OP)

What This trailer didn't show you is that later in the game a time traveling military force will appear and create outposts in your peoples lands. You will have to use your spear and wits to survive their advanced weaponry and Far Cry Primal will incorporate even more extensive stealth mechanics. Steal the magic boom sticks, rally the mammoths and trample the evil from the future.

What This trailer didn't show you is that later in the game a time traveling military force will appear and create outposts in your peoples lands. You will have to use your spear and wits to survive their advanced weaponry and Far Cry Primal will incorporate even more extensive stealth mechanics. Steal the magic boom sticks, rally the mammoths and trample the evil from the future.
This doesn't even sound so far fetched.

Interesting, but yeah;
Well the trailer was posted minutes ago (from the OP)
And the announcement livestream only started yesterday.

you know what?
I'll take this over another game about toppling evil dictators w/ guuuuuns

forget it, I'd play it.

man screw this i want blood dragon 2