SONIC LOST WORLD ON STEAM

Author Topic: SONIC LOST WORLD ON STEAM  (Read 2034 times)

This was out of nowhere.

Cool though.

Thought this was sonic boom but I am relieved

Maybe now there will be a mod to make it into a better game.

Thought this was sonic boom but I am relieved
^

OT: I only played the 3DS version. I heard this one was worse. And considering its a port to PC from console...

Hey didn't sega have a deal with nintendo that this and two other games had to be nintendo exclusive?

AND THERE'S NO LINUX VERSION SEGA PLS
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 05:55:57 PM by blueblur121 »

Hey didn't sega have a deal with nintendo that this and two other games had to be nintendo exclusive?
I think they mean "Sonic Goes Boom". Which had 2 games on the Wii u and 3ds

vice president of commercial publishing for SEGA EU said this is the first in a string of PC ports.
I'd like to think that this has to do with the fact that the Valkyria Chronicles port outsold forgetin' Call of Duty on its first day.

But really, there's only one SEGA game that even matters.

When's Virtual-On?

vice president of commercial publishing for SEGA EU said this is the first in a string of PC ports.
I'd like to think that this has to do with the fact that the Valkyria Chronicles port outsold forgetin' Call of Duty on its first day.

But really, there's only one SEGA game that even matters.

When's Virtual-On?
Didn't BL get on the top sellers and beat CS:GO on its first day? First days don't seem to mean a whole lot overall.

Didn't BL get on the top sellers and beat CS:GO on its first day? First days don't seem to mean a whole lot overall.

Valkyria Chronicles was in the top selling spot for a good 5 (or more) days after its release. Keep in mind that the game was 6 years old by the time it got ported.

No matter how you look at it, the Steam port did extremely well.