Author Topic: Some fast cars that need to be made  (Read 1077 times)

Let's cut the stuff.

list: Hennessey Venom GT
       Dodge Viper
       Any Porsche
       Any Ferrari
       Mclaren F1, P1 and MP4 12C
       Any Lamborghini that doesn't look like Filips one (i don't know the thread so don't ask) 

That's it! :P
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 03:30:45 AM by jtchoi2003 »

My problem with this is that supercars tend to be very low to the ground. You either have to mess with their dimensions a lot to fit a blockhead, or make it really wide and cramped (like the Marussia, which I think is a bit of a mess).

I'm not saying I'd never be interested in cars like these (I like most of them) but I'll be busy with emergency vehicles and other experiments for a while before I'd do any of these.
As far as Porsche goes, I like the 944 and 911 from the '80s. How does this make you feel?

My problem with this is that supercars tend to be very low to the ground. You either have to mess with their dimensions a lot to fit a blockhead, or make it really wide and cramped (like the Marussia, which I think is a bit of a mess).

I'm not saying I'd never be interested in cars like these (I like most of them) but I'll be busy with emergency vehicles and other experiments for a while before I'd do any of these.
As far as Porsche goes, I like the 944 and 911 from the '80s. How does this make you feel?

I don't mind much.

we honestly don't need any more vehicles

we honestly don't need any more vehicles
But what's wrong with giving the community the freedom of variety of choices? You don't have to download any of these vehicles, but you have a choice of what you want based of all the vehicles we produce.

slf450x from midnight club 2

pls
edit: hell, some of the concept cars shown in this video would be cool
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 10:10:22 PM by gebenuwell »

But what's wrong with giving the community the freedom of variety of choices? You don't have to download any of these vehicles, but you have a choice of what you want based of all the vehicles we produce.
no i just wish people spent time making useful things instead of vehicles

like im pretty sure like 9/10 of the vehicles made dont even get used for a real purpose other than "hey look my server has vehicles"

make them yourself?

like im pretty sure like 9/10 of the vehicles made dont even get used for a real purpose other than "hey look my server has vehicles"
True and true. We all have interests in making certain things for the community, and we're creating a variety of options for people to choose and download from.

Unfortunately I adore driving and variety, so more vehicles are useful to me.

What things would you prefer we work on?

what? you can't, or something?
Yeah, for reals

It's like they always say

Be the add-ons you want to see in the world.

Is that right?... Well, point is, if you really want something to be made, your best bet might be to learn to make it. I spent years hoping people would make the vehicles I wanted made, and it only started to happen when I learned how to do it myself!

i don't know if this is relevant but i found a website full of car models