Author Topic: Blockland's server diversity, or lack thereof  (Read 3983 times)

You said their content was stuff
I said the stuff they host is toxic, and that is a subjective wording that can be taken a variety of ways. The way I meant it was in regard to the stuff that transpires in their servers.

I said the stuff they host is toxic, and that is a subjective wording that can be taken a variety of ways. The way I meant it was in regard to the stuff that transpires in their servers.
Yeah nah. You might think it's toxic, but if they're pulling that many people, there are obviously those who find it enjoyable. It cannot be objectively stuff or toxic.

Jayce's server is super fun

Tezuni isn't toxic, he just bans people that would be or are toxic towards his servers
I.E, you.

It's not bad administration to keep out idiots before they even show up.

Tezuni isn't toxic, he just bans people that would be or are toxic towards his servers
I.E, you.

It's not bad administration to keep out idiots before they even show up.

This is false. I once got banned for like two months because an idiot who didn't like me got ahold of admin.

You said their content was stuff

Irrespective of that even, the number of people on the servers would indicate to me that the majority of people don't actually have an issue with the administration. Back to square 1.
I feel like most of the people that frequent those servers are people who cant find a decent server or recognize a dedicated server that actually has something going on

I have never had any problem at Tezuni's servers at all.

I feel like most of the people that frequent those servers are people who cant find a decent server or recognize a dedicated server that actually has something going on
I feel like this is conjecture unless you've got something to support it

battlemix is cool and the in-development Escape to the North Pole looks pretty neat

if anyone wants to host something quick and interesting host something from the gamemodes section

I have never had any problem at Tezuni's servers at all.
...despite thinking its particularly underwhelming in quality and needs refinement. It can be better, but there is no fundamental problem with it other than that.

the best is yet to come
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 06:39:08 AM by Im_AFK »

I tried hosting a dodgeball server before but no one came :((((

I tried hosting a dodgeball server before but no one came :((((
I feel your pain.

I've got mad ideas but development takes time and I work 24/9 now aside from school

I am disappointed with blockland and I have mostly moved onto ghost recon (2001) unless heeds server is up

Unless you're hella famous, don't bother.