Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Send UN investigators to Japan to investigate evidence of weaponized chemical/biological agents

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: CypherX's Nation RP: Earth 1990 - Y2K, AGAIN? [1999]  (Read 40708 times)

Chinese intelligence reveals that the airline employees are all linked to the Japanese government.

Beijing is evacuated temporarily. War declared on Japan. The fleets in the Strait of Taiwan move to the Sea of Japan while the ones already there move in. Torcreepes readied for any Japanese watercrafts encountered. Jets take off to intercept any enemy planes as well as bombers moving towards the Japanese coast. The fleets moving from the Strait take over the Ryukyu Islands.

Oooh shot. Mongolia declares war on China.

north korea, once again, helps china and sends it's ships to defend the chinese navy

he literally terrorised their country back off or i'll drop the a-bomb on your ass

Beijing is evacuated temporarily. War declared on Japan. The fleets in the Strait of Taiwan move to the Sea of Japan while the ones already there move in. Torcreepes readied for any Japanese watercrafts encountered. Jets take off to intercept any enemy planes as well as bombers moving towards the Japanese coast. The fleets moving from the Strait take over the Ryukyu Islands.

Indonesia breaks from the Democracy Pact

Indonesia declares war on Japan, seeing this is a time of weakness and to get back for releasing sarin into Jakarta.

Indonesian planes begin flying to Yakushima carrying nettle agent. Sarin/chemical weapons of mass destruction are outlawed in the military EXCEPT for nettle agents.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:14:22 PM by mattsos »

japan points some missiles at you

really wanna go hm

Planes fly up to counter the Indonesian threat. A plane flies toward Indonesia.

the plane shot down by ship anti air guns

japn lanch chemical and biological weapons of destruction at shanghai

The payload includes:
Sarin
Chlorine
Phosgene
Mustard gas
Bio-weapons:
Anthrax
Botulinum bacteria
e. coli

A plane flies toward Indonesia.

As the airspaces are closed, it is simply shot down.

The countered planes crash in Okinawa, releasing Phosgene oxime into the forests. This will be a serious issue for the Japanese citizens on those islands, as their skins will become extremely irritated, like it's on fire. Internal bleeding can also appear to those who have weak skin.

japan points some missiles at you

really wanna go hm
japn lanch chemical and biological weapons of destruction at shanghai
do you

do you understand what you're doing

good thing i hadn't even deployed my land forces yet
time to bring the hammer down on your ass. the hammer and SICKLE

900 conventional missiles are launched at Japanese air bases, naval bases, and other military installments.

200 more are sent at mongolia and the people's liberation army marches in alongside many tanks and jets

nuclear missiles aimed at japan.

china easily shoots down all incoming japanese planes over the ocean

do you

do you understand what you're doing
i'm being investigated by the UN for potential possession of chemical and biological weapons (true)

i've been declared war on by china and indonesia. statistics are bleak

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:21:02 PM by bigcapitalbaka »

good thing i hadn't even deployed my land forces yet
time to bring the hammer down on your ass. the hammer and SICKLE

900 conventional missiles are launched at Japanese air bases, naval bases, and other military installments.

200 more are sent at mongolia and the people's liberation army marches in alongside many tanks and jets

nuclear missiles aimed at japan.

china easily shoots down all incoming japanese planes over the ocean
am not prepared.

japan blows up
The missiles heavily damage Japanese air bases.

The military is prepared on high alert for Indonesian land invasions. However the threat of Chinese amphibious landings is placed on priority and we man the shores.

Government personnel are evacuated via subway tunnels to Hokkaido.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:20:11 PM by bigcapitalbaka »