Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 122778 times)

i could contribute as well, just say the word mango

I might be able to help build. Though, at a much lower level than the rest.

First shot at Hitfilm
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 10:23:14 AM by Doctor Disco »

Oh i use hitfilm to edit aswell
Coolio! Do you have any tips that might help with this? I'm still trying to figure it out.

Working on a semi-large project involving some actual voice overs and collaberative writing with friends. Posting this here so I wont give up on it randomly since noone would know about it, like I constantly do.

Progress Update 10/22/16
Somewhat .3% of the script is completed, voices are being recorded at the moment. Next is moving onto filming scenes appropriate to the lines. There is a short clip of what has been completed so far, which is not even a quarter of planned, but an example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHITyikXghQ
Some issues in the video being,

A. Walking is not exact to the player movements, nor in terms of sound origin.
B. Voice doesn't match up entirely to player.
C. Yell at the end is too dull.
D. Looking for a stock website so the final video isn't flagged for use of sounds that aren't mine.

Update 10/29/16
I was unable to do a single thing with production, having had to deal with life issues. But I am back now, and I've begun working on the script again. I probably will get scenes re-filmed, and new ones filmed.

HALTED BECAUSE ISSUES

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:26:46 PM by Doctor Disco »

New video! Not the one I was working on earlier, as this video uses audio from another video to parody it in Blockland.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 10:55:02 PM by Doctor Disco »

New video! Not the one I was working on earlier, as this video uses audio from another video to parody it in Blockland.
i dunno why people were giving it stuff earlier, i liked it regardless of who made the original video

I really want to continue that tennis with Teneski and Flubbman myself. I have some really good ideas for it and I'll post a script for it later tonight for what I assumed that Part 2 was the conclusion of the tennis.

I'd also like to start a tennis of my own too. Hit me up if you're interested.

[Blockland Name and ID] Razer, 37468
   [Position(s) your applying for] Acting, Voice Acting
   [Reasons why you are capable] I want to help the BLC as much as a I can with acting, and contribute to the BLC.
   [Examples of your work in the area (urls, images, gallery posts, etc)] I don't really have any proof of work, other than my commentaries on YouTube, and being the main character on Thisand this (I was Cpl. Holmes, the main character.)
   [Your BLCForums Username so I can approve you against the spambots] Razer
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 02:04:32 PM by RazerBL »

is block wars 2 still in progress or is it abandoned, haven't heard anything about it in ages

Still in progress.

It's just that making these big machinimas that are an hour long if not more takes some good amount of time. I wouldn't expect it to be finished until probably this time next year, unfortunately.

o i wasn't saying that you're late or anything rofl, was just making sure it wasn't quit or somethin

Yeah no biggie, just letting everyone know where we're at right now.

I dont want to be an starfish, but for how long do i need to wait for admin aproval on the BLC forums ?