Author Topic: 2015/10/13 - The Forgettable Dungeon - Kickstarter complete $17,000 raised!  (Read 113941 times)

Do you have mod support planned/implemented?

Also is your source code going to be locked down like it is with Blockland or will some source code be available for beta testers?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:19:54 PM by Nexus »

Wondering, but are others going to be able join the beta with steam early access?

Congratulations on 10% in under a day!

I hope we can get some stretch goals achieved!

Do you have mod support planned/implemented?

Also is your source code going to be locked down like it is with Blockland or will some source code be available for beta testers?

Mod support is going to come eventually, though right now the game fully supports custom skins & customizing the dungeon.

The games not even out yet and Emgiell already made a pretty badass skin for the dungeon.

Wondering, but are others going to be able join the beta with steam early access?

I kind of want to avoid early access in favor of a full on normal release, since early access is essentially your launch day I want the game to be complete.

Congratulations on 10% in under a day!

I hope we can get some stretch goals achieved!

Thanks! I'm hoping tomorrow will be a pretty big push, I'm thinking a few streamers & websites will pick up on it.

----

Thanks for the support today guys, it means a lot.

It's going to be a long haul but I think this is going to work out.

dude this is awesome and rad and cool and i know it'll work out because of how cool and rad and awesome it is

looking 4ward to this!!!

Been doing my best to spread the word around best I can: Friends, chats, even Twitter (Though I'm not exactly famous but still). Gonna try and get that beta if I can, real good luck on the project!

i can't throw money your way, but best of luck!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 12:11:52 AM by Cybertails1998 »

forget i need to port my reskins
EDIT: What do those weird incomplete looking tile things on the bottom right do? Are they important?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 02:50:03 AM by Katadeus »

there needs to be more fruit in this image
yknow what I mean

Was more than happy to pledge $12. I'd have pledged more if I was in a more stable financial position, I wish you the best of luck with this as it seems to have polished up extremely well over the past few years!

I packaged up a few different dungeon themes. I tried a couple things that I'm not entirely certain will work, but might be worth a shot.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90162319/KataTileTest.zip

oh and i'm giving 25 bucks :)
gotta get dat beta
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 05:42:35 AM by Katadeus »

would give moneys if i could use paypal :(

best of luck anyways, i've loved watching this game's development since day 1 and i hope you get many backers

pledged 24 bucks, hope all goes well!

I packaged up a few different dungeon themes. I tried a couple things that I'm not entirely certain will work, but might be worth a shot.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90162319/KataTileTest.zip

oh and i'm giving 25 bucks :)
gotta get dat beta

You actually formatted the skin like the @Team version lol, but I'll clean them up post a shot later. Thanks for backing also!

would give moneys if i could use paypal :(

best of luck anyways, i've loved watching this game's development since day 1 and i hope you get many backers

Assuming we get funded before the kickstarter is over I'm going to see if I can add a paypal thing to the page so people can donate through that.

I posted the kickstarter update on indieDB, give the page a view if you got a chance as it helps with ranking.

http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-forgettable-dungeon

www.indiedb.com/games/the-forgettable-dungeon/news/the-forgettable-dungeon-kickstarter-is-live/

Right now we're at 18 in the top 100 which is pretty good, hopefully we can hover there today.

----

As always thanks for the support guys, it looks like we have a good shot at making it!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 08:46:01 AM by Rotondo »

Been watching the development of the game for a while now, puts a smile on my face to see it blooming. Gave the site and trailer a view, very well put together, good job on it! Unfortunately I'm unable to pledge anything right now, but nevertheless I wish you success in the future!