Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] The First 2016 Democratic Primary Debate  (Read 1290 times)

http://www.cnn.com/

Debate starts in 20 minutes. Get ready.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 08:16:01 PM by Oasis »

Holy stuff yes, is bernie in it?

Yeah? lol Who would else Hillary be debating, Jim Webb? :)

All Democrat candidates are in, besides Lawrence Lessig of course.

All Democrat candidates are in, besides Lawrence Lessig of course.
Poor Lessig. lol

boo hillary

if i had to pick a democraft to be president id pick joe biden

boo hillary

U wanta go m8?
I swear on mi mum

boo hillary

He's not even running.

jesus i think hillary is trying to outshout them all. they all talk weird.

Sanders: Well obviously if A gun shop fails to do background CHECKS, they would be at LEAST partially at FAULT for the resulting crime.

Malley: uhh I believe the Senator, uh, made a good point. Uhh, we do need to uh, start holding peopluhhh, responsible.

Hillary: AMERICANS NEED TO STAND UP AGAINST THE NRA! WE NEED TO TAKE A STAAAAAAND! TAKE A STAND AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hillary: AMERICANS NEED TO STAND UP AGAINST THE NRA! WE NEED TO TAKE A STAAAAAAND! TAKE A STAND AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA!
take a stand with what? sticks?

These clowns are a joke
ya we need to elect donald Annoying Orange

Hilary Clinton reminds me of a salty old lady that tries too hard to get into bed with younger men even though she's wayy past her prime.

Hilary Clinton reminds me of a salty old lady that tries too hard to get into bed with younger men even though she's wayy past her prime.
i actually had a weird dream once where me and hillary clinton booked the same hotel room at the same time due to a computer error and she kept coming onto me and making me really uncomfortable

also this tribal kid named sam at my school wears differing donald Annoying Orange shirts every day. also he got to meet donald Annoying Orange once and has the photo literally printed out and keeps it in his binder.

Bernie Sanders confirmed Alzheimers