Author Topic: Officially of legal drinking age  (Read 4879 times)

That's right bitches, I am now 21, give me free stuff recommendations of alcoholic beverages

None of them. My granddad died from esophageal cancer caused by light drinking.

I would actually prefer you smoke weed instead. It may still be bad for you but at least it doesnt forget up your body like alcohol does.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 02:48:30 AM by Planr »

None of them. My granddad died from esophageal cancer caused by light drinking.

I would actually prefer you smoke weed instead. It may still be bad for you but at least it doesnt forget up your body like alcohol does.
Lung cancer isn't bad?

It may still be bad for you but at least it doesnt forget up your body like alcohol does.

yeah except for the fact that it completely poisons your lungs

Lung cancer isn't bad?
yeah except for the fact that it completely poisons your lungs
Ok fair point.

Ok fair point.
Edibles tho. :)

Anyways, suburb, drink some stuff beer and eat good food.

HAH. The legal age is 16 here americigarettes.

HAH. The legal age is 16 here americigarettes.
I feel like that isn't a good thing. Alcohol has some pretty horrible effects on developing minds.
Lung cancer isn't bad?
Weed doesn't cause cancer pal
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 05:48:04 AM by Machaty »

Weed doesn't cause cancer pal
Breathing in the smoke of anything is terrible for your lungs. Smoking marijuana is no exception to that.

Breathing in the smoke of anything is terrible for your lungs. Smoking marijuana is no exception to that.
Yeah obviously breathing in smoke isn't good for you, but cannabis smoke doesn't cause cancer.

I feel like that isn't a good thing. Alcohol has some pretty horrible effects on developing minds.Weed doesn't cause cancer pal
Driving at 16 doesnt seem like a good idea either.

It may still be bad for you but at least it doesnt forget up your body like alcohol does.
Alcohol has some pretty horrible effects on developing minds.

alcoholism*
responsible drinking has a tenancy to produce positive health benefits

Yeah obviously breathing in smoke isn't good for you, but cannabis smoke doesn't cause cancer.
I don't believe that conclusion has been supported yet, source