Author Topic: Resolute Gamer, attempting to ban me for "proffesional trolling"  (Read 5868 times)

Resolute Gamer, an admin on SunnyTheCat's Town RP started an SV vote asking the community to ban me for "proffesional trolling". Everyone instantly typed no for the vote, not to my surprise. This is only a portion of his whining about how I need to be removed and such and how this is all a game to make him lose his admin. He a few days ago was deadmined, and cried for nearly 2 hours about how his entire ego resides on this game and how being an admin here means everything to him.

Pics:

Id put a bit more but id rather not dump a ton of images here. He typed something about how
im only doing this to prepare him for his future boss.

He also typed that he will make a drama if I make a drama on him, but I highly doubt he will.

And he just banned me for posting the drama rather.

resolute and his butt buddy prodigy effects are handicapped kids who have a trickshotting clan for bl
dont take them seriously they're handicapped

resolute and his butt buddy prodigy effects are handicapped kids who have a trickshotting clan for bl

/support

I already knew this, they were trying to recruit people at the server even to the point of resol extortioning random players, "if you dont join my clan ill ban you"

I already knew this, they were trying to recruit people at the server even to the point of resol extortioning random players, "if you dont join my clan ill ban you"
And he's calling you the professional troll :cookieMonster:

And he's calling you the professional troll :cookieMonster:
noedit: /support

id also like to point out this quote mentioning him aswell from the other drama
i met him a few days ago due to the server we both frequent and he asked how i was doing this thing when i was going afk, turnright(1);

so I tell him the console command, and then he starts typing "nice try, your obviously trying to crash me"

aswell his blid is 47481 and his most well known alias is trudermark.

id also like to point out this quote mentioning him aswell from the other drama
aswell his blid is 47481 and his most well known alias is trudermark.
trudermark
that name rings a bell

a long time ago someone ws abusing vce on a server and he claimed to have a "hack dectector" and said i was the hacker

i guess hes still stupid so /support

Resolute Gamer has never brought this up to me, I do not think I can recall him ever telling me when he was going to recruit someone. I do not like that Resolute would say that he would ban someone if they did not comply with his demands. Resolute has seen me recruit people before, and he knows exactly what to do. For him to say this to a player is just unethical.

Resolute sounds like a huge stuffstain of a kid. I'll be sure to ban him from my server if I can catch his ID.

Noedit: Just checked his other drama and his BL_ID is 47481.

this guy also appears to have an alt named prodigy effects ontop of his 47481 blid

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=145945