Resolute Gamer, attempting to ban me for "proffesional trolling"

Author Topic: Resolute Gamer, attempting to ban me for "proffesional trolling"  (Read 5874 times)

I think everyone involved is stupid
op likes to instigate and cause issues (which might be what happened here) to the point he's on my friend's servers "never unban these dudes" list
host doesn't seem to know what he's doing, overreacted and is a forgetboy

that was 2+ years ago, the last interaction I had with you.
kreon has hosted way more recently than that and im pretty sure ive had to ban you for loving around when no admins were on or active
so yeah "no interaction" but you're still a troublemaker

What suprises me is Sunny Has not removed him from admin.
W...WHAT KIND OF MADMAN?

/support

i havnt gone to kreon's since he had one island that was like the size of 30 64x plates, had a really small airport that was always shutdown

thats all i remember, and im genuinely sure that was years ago

Sorry about the stuffty format, I had to Puush each of these.

< Not so mature?

TheSunnyCat, I hope you can get some common sense and do something about this. Hes being an egotistical handicap.
I love you're server and your a cool person. But, Resolute is a self centered starfish. I can see how you're stressed out managing a server and dealing with stuff he may throw.

i havnt gone to kreon's since he had one island that was like the size of 30 64x plates, had a really small airport that was always shutdown

thats all i remember, and im genuinely sure that was years ago

/support

everyone in the prodigy clan is a class A handicap, you guys should have already known this

/support

everyone in the prodigy clan is a class A handicap, you guys should have already known this

yes I was in prodigy and then I saw that the owner is 13 + drama nonsense and i left

Hey, I am not the "godmother" of the clan Boki. I honestly don't understand the meaning of that handicapped clan, so don't be saying stuff that ain't the real thing.

I went through all these comments and drama, and decided to de-admin Resolute for the sake of the server.
Your welcome ;-;

I went through all these comments and drama, and decided to de-admin Resolute for the sake of the server.
Your welcome ;-;
Good. You should also ban him from the server.