Author Topic: Jelly's Building a School - votekicked for no reason, Swearing like mad to me  (Read 7695 times)

It's the internet, False threats. Ignore it and go away.

I did go away?

Also, the "Internet" can do a lot of things. I've heard of people who commit Self Delete because of what people do on here.

Hey troll, how's being married treating you?

Also, the "Internet" can do a lot of things. I've heard of people who commit Self Delete because of what people do on here.
That's so loving stupid,

tC, take a chill pill, just because it's the internet doesn't mean you should be an starfish to everyone

akio is a 13 year old two bit troll. stufflord is no better. this whole topic is dumb and you all are big ole dorks

akio is a 13 year old two bit troll. stufflord is no better. this whole topic is dumb and you all are big ole dorks
whats your latest beef with me

it was an inside joke. none of the things said were serious planr
Ironic stupidity is still stupidity.

Only the internet could come up with a word that justifies 'ironic' bad behavior. I'm gonna go stuff all over the water fountain at a public park, ironically! I'm trolling! Thank you internet for making me cool!

Badspot

• Administrator
You joined a server and are whining because you were bullied. GG

Waiter, there's a turd in my soup.  I like soup but I dislike turds.

JUST EAT AROUND IT.  PROBLEM SOLVED.

here comes the posts below me full of agreement and people saying rekt

I have to say, Badspot, you are quite a heartless Developer. So ban me, I made this forum account for fun anyways ;)

I have to say, Badspot, you are quite a heartless Developer. So ban me, I made this forum account for fun anyways ;)
"SUCKS FOR THEM, I WAS ONLY ACTING."

you do realize he's agreeing with you, right?

you do realize he's agreeing with you, right?