Author Topic: Jelly's Building a School - votekicked for no reason, Swearing like mad to me  (Read 7694 times)

Your apology doesn't mean anything to me, you were being a jerk and you can't reverse the past. You were insulting me. It made me mad. I didn't insult because dramas with insults  are crap.
this drama is painful for gorgi. it corrupts the heart of a innocent person. the real bad guy is the one who made the drama. it is a heart crushing time for gorgi.
i dont see how saying something extremely rude, while edgy, is easily a sign of joking
okay well i said there was an absence of malice and apologized for that so i don't understand more elaboration is necessary.

this drama is painful for gorgi. it corrupts the heart of a innocent person. the real bad guy is the one who made the drama. it is a heart crushing time for gorgi. okay well i said there was an absence of malice and apologized for that so i don't understand more elaboration is necessary.

Erm... i don't get what you're saying here exactly Also, repeating "Absence of malice" doesn't make what you did okay.

this drama is painful for gorgi. it corrupts the heart of a innocent person. the real bad guy is the one who made the drama. it is a heart crushing time for gorgi.

Erm... i don't get what you're saying here exactly Also, repeating "Absence of malice" doesn't make what you did okay.
no i don't think i could say anything that would make what i did, "okay". however, i did

-apologize
-state our intention

i will be forever burdened by this atrocity i have committed.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=278985.msg8333886#msg8333886

Well, forum isn't here, why don't you jump right back to your petty server and ask him to come on down too? You can't apologize for everyone on that server, you know.

i will be forever burdened by this atrocity i have committed.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=278985.msg8333886#msg8333886
jesus you are such a twisted sarcastic starfish. your apology is fake as stuff and your sarcasm about this whole situation confirms that to me. were you dropped on your head as a child and so have no ability to distinguish between good and bad behavior?

jesus you are such a twisted sarcastic starfish. your apology is fake as stuff and your sarcasm about this whole situation confirms that to me. were you dropped on your head as a child and so have no ability to distinguish between good and bad behavior?

I was just gonna say this xD

what the forget happened to you these days akio holy stuff

OT: judging from what i've seen in this thread, akio tries to crack a joke that leads into a votekick. good game, no rematch

Annnnnnd it's gone.

From what i just read, looks like akio has no intention of giving up the ghost on this one folk's.

Congratulations akio, you have me confused, as to if this is just you still being an starfish and taking this to a whole other level of stupidity whilst trolling, or if you're seriously this mentally damaged and are thus malfunctioning, causing an, again, unrelenting force of stupidity.

I'm at a loss here folks.

Annnnnnd it's gone.

From what i just read, looks like akio has no intention of giving up the ghost on this one folk's.

Congratulations akio, you have me confused, as to if this is just you still being an starfish and taking this to a whole other level of stupidity whilst trolling, or if you're seriously this mentally damaged and are thus malfunctioning, causing an, again, unrelenting force of stupidity.

I'm at a loss here folks.

You're killing me xD

I'm serious, get forum over here.

I'm serious, get forum over here.
why do you want forum?

why do you want forum?

He was being a jerk too. Unless you're making a joke in which case would be funny.

/support

Never join forgeted up servers like that.

stufflord you get so intense over the stupidest stuff.
IRONY