Author Topic: Jelly's Building a School - votekicked for no reason, Swearing like mad to me  (Read 7692 times)

So, i was bored and i decided to play some "good" old fashioned Blockland and came across Jelly's Building a School.

Seemed pretty generic and i love helping with maps, so i joined and was greeted like this:

http://imgur.com/a/b2l5e

Click the pictures to zoom in and read

Now, I've come across a lot of crappy hosts, but there were none that were as crap as this

Note that on the last picture there was a bit of my welcoming message for my server.

Sorry, i don't have a photo editing software. I've only got painting tools :P

Sorry, i don't have a photo editing software. I've only got painting tools :P
uh
you can do that in paint easily :/

Holy stuff Jelly and his friends are gigantic starfishs.

NOEDIT:

/support, and what are their ID's?

it was an inside joke. none of the things said were serious planr

yeah harrasing someone for no reason and banning them hahahahhahah so funny
you're a comedy master, akio 

stufflord you get so intense over the stupidest stuff.

the server was literally shoot up a school. jelly geben and i were screwing around and some guy joined. not my decision to start a vote kick

Yeah being an starfish for no reason sure is funny man!!!!!

The IDs are Jelly: 8464  forum: 48685 Akio: 48794 (I don't know if it's THE Akio, but a person on the forum shared the same name so it's an assumption) and Render wasn't really saying anything i remember but his ID was 152480

stufflord you get so intense over the stupidest stuff.

the server was literally shoot up a school. jelly geben and i were screwing around and some guy joined. not my decision to start a vote kick
no, its build a school, he joined and offered his help and you treated him like a loving starfish
you were rude and disrespectful, and are trying to play it off like its a joke. 

im getting intense because there has been a chain of you doing stupid stuff lately, and its getting old