finger fracture

Author Topic: finger fracture  (Read 1711 times)

so last week I 'jammed' my finger at school, and assuming nothing was wrong I left it to heal itself for like a week. After a week I noticed that the tip of my finger was bent and I couldn't naturally straighten it. Turns out my brother did the same thing and he had to get surgery. So I went to the doctor and got an x-ray and I fractured my middle finger. I have to wear a splint for 6 weeks now and it sucks.
picture of my x-ray (middle pic is best):

So you can't bend your middle finger?
huhuehuehuehuehe

So you can't bend your middle finger?
huhuehuehuehuehe
No it's forever flipping people off

ooh damn, that looks pretty painful

You should find every bird in your city and turn them over.

Hey man fist bump!

Wow screw you too.

Is it painful to touch stuff with that finger?

i completely twisted my middle finger about 90 degrees once when i was like 9 or something
was pretty painful but i ended up just living with it
had to get it set and stuff, couldn't flip off anyone for 6-7 weeks

You should find every bird in your city and turn them over.
Including flatflyer lel
his life get flipped turned upside down
and thats the story of how he became the prince of a town called feath-'er

I remember having my index finger stuck between the door and a wall and someone kept pushing the door because he was like "bruh, i cant close this stuff" not knowing my finger was between the door. Anyway now I'm missing the tip of my finger.
Also broke my pinky in elementery :(. Also got stuck between a door.

Will post fully stoy later

I remember having my index finger stuck between the door and a wall and someone kept pushing the door because he was like "bruh, i cant close this stuff" not knowing my finger was between the door. Anyway now I'm missing the tip of my finger.
Also broke my pinky in elementery :(. Also got stuck between a door.

Will post fully stoy later
looks like you lost more than the tip

I was playing American Football with one of my friends and I went to catch the ball and it pegged my pinky.
I spent about 6 hours in the ER took about 5 X-Rays, Getting my finger corrected, Etc.

Broken in 2 places, The bone in half of my pinky got spun about 180 degrees and the base of my pinky was off of its growth plate.
My pinky finger was stuck at a 90 degree angle hanging off my hand. You have no idea how horrendous it felt having them grab my pink and twist it trying to correct the bone alignment.

Had a cast from my elbow to my knuckles all the way up to the tip of my ring finger and pinky finger for about 4 months.

EDIT
Found a picture, No blood or anything.
This was about as straight as I could get my pinky finger.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 02:09:36 AM by Sentry »