metario duplication spam (36,000 duplications) - id 5167

Author Topic: metario duplication spam (36,000 duplications) - id 5167  (Read 6208 times)

We are brown townomous.
We are a region.
Forgive and forget.
Expecto Patronum.

the sad thing is you guys drifted away from the main purpose of this topic just to jump on some random newcomer
great job guys

We are brown townomous.
We are a region.
Forgive and forget.
Expecto Patronum.
HES A QUEER, GET HIM BROTHERS!

the sad thing is you guys drifted away from the main purpose of this topic just to jump on some random newcomer
great job guys
he called me rude names
he deserves execution

he called me rude names
he deserves execution
we must burn him at the stake and steal his children

OT: so... I bet Kahnu is an alt of Metario or just some random person trying to troll or something
either way /support because dupe spam = bad

we must burn him at the stake and steal his children

OT: so... I bet Kahnu is an alt of Metario or just some random person trying to troll or something
either way /support because dupe spam = bad

you gonna talk out of ur ass or are u provide proof on that champ

you gonna talk out of ur ass or are u provide proof on that champ
i love this guy already

is there any other proof besides cropped images? cropped images can be fabricated, i dont see anything that i would call solid proof. hell you dont even show the file name in the ″duplication made by metario one″the only thing incrimitating is that steam chat that also could have been faked. ive never known metario to be like this so im not going to buy it. the lack of evidence and witnesses discourages me from beliving you.

/nosupport

is there any other proof besides cropped images? cropped images can be fabricated, i dont see anything that i would call solid proof. hell you dont even show the file name in the ″duplication made by metario one″the only thing incrimitating is that steam chat that also could have been faked. ive never known metario to be like this so im not going to buy it. the lack of evidence and witnesses discourages me from beliving you.

/nosupport
How about read the thread?

the only thing incrimitating is that steam chat that also could have been faked.

/nosupport
Didn't see this.

All images can be "faked." Just because Metario isn't coming on here and saying, "Hey guys I did this" doesn't mean it's fake.

>Not adding flood protection on your serverCmd's

>having to add flood protection because people abuse the tools given to them

I forgot to lock my window, so when someone breaks in he doesnt get charged for stealing.

Makes a lot of sense right?