Author Topic: mule - handicap  (Read 15050 times)

But I would sure as hell say it all again because she is hot.
Okay, you find her attractive. That's fine and all, but that didn't exactly call for an outright sploogefest over it, especially with the "date me" part.

Saying "you look nice" or saying nothing at all would have been way more preferable.

i'm not sure if his mental age is 16 yet
that's maybe about 10 or more years down the line

Still any doubts?

Is it Jonathan R Peter or Jonathan R Peters?

Still any doubts?
Even then you're still quite an starfish for someone that's 16.

Even then you're still quite an starfish for someone that's 16.
I am sorry I do not meet you magical non starfish bar, and I am also not sure how being 16 has anything at all to do with it

I like how you hid the numbers on the front of your debit card, but didn't bother covering the imprint on the back

I am sorry I do not meet you magical non starfish bar, and I am also not sure how being 16 has anything at all to do with it
Because mature humans usually aren't a jerk unless provoked, and would also know better than to spew stuff at people instead of just venting somewhere else.

So is there anything else that needs addressed?

Yeah, is your debit card number 4000 2204 0221 2076?

all we need is your zip code and billing address and we'll be on our way

It would be wise to cancel that card now that you've posted the number for everyone to see. The CVV isn't always needed to perform transactions.

all we need is your zip code and billing address and we'll be on our way

Hoooooray!

It would be wise to cancel that card now that you've posted the number for everyone to see. The CVV isn't always needed to perform transactions.
Plus his expiry date is shown and that is often required too.