Author Topic: mule - handicap  (Read 15048 times)

Have already done both of these. But appealing to badspot doesn't do too much when he is not online.

Hm?

I just called the number myself. I gave them your card number and they'll be cancelling it. They should contact you shortly.

So this whole escapade has probably been the dumbest unintentional thing I've seen on the forums.

Just never ever photocopy/photograph your debit/credit card ever, and definitely don't publish it in anyway online anywhere. There are no circumstances where you will ever need to do this.
It's not worth the risk that you make a mistake, like Mule did.
This is good advice for everyone.

So this whole escapade has probably been the dumbest unintentional thing I've seen on the forums.

Just never ever photocopy/photograph your debit/credit card ever, and definitely don't publish it in anyway online anywhere. There are no circumstances where you will ever need to do this.
It's not worth the risk that you make a mistake, like Mule did.
This is good advice for everyone.
Lesson to be learned here, but there are some legitimate circumstances to do this

Lesson to be learned here, but there are some legitimate circumstances to do this
list them please

yes posting my debt card number to the internet is a good idea

ITT: Mule is a dumbass
again

See this is why I went ahead and called to get your card cancelled myself - you are an idiot.

This obviously isn't one, especially when you post your card forget to block out the imprinted card number still on the back
If you're this dumb, you shouldn't own a credit card

ITT: Mule is a dumbass
again
guess you could say he's as stubborn as a mule

See this is why I went ahead and called to get your card cancelled myself - you are an idiot.

Thank you very much, I had already done this, but thank you.

list them please

If you are under 18 vendors often require ID along with card being used to purchase.

If you are under 18 vendors often require ID along with card being used to purchase.
sounds like a good reason to post my debt card to the blockland forums!

This obviously isn't one, especially when you post your card forget to block out the imprinted card number still on the back
If you're this dumb, you shouldn't own a credit card

Jokes on you, it isnt a credit card. Joking I swear