Author Topic: Cut and Paste Wand  (Read 662 times)

If someone could create a duplicator that deletes the bricks as they are placed in a different area would be wonderful, it would make moving builds in mini-empires a much easier task and would make meta-gaming difficult to happen.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 03:42:36 PM by Zeta Champ »

you can just click on the build with a duplicator, then just type /wand and click on the same bricks, then place the duplication.

you can just click on the build with a duplicator, then just type /wand and click on the same bricks, then place the duplication.
You're repeating the problem to him that he wishes to overcome.

It is for other player to use so they don't spam up the server, and if you're at a distance its is annoying for you to go back in forth break bricks that could be broken at a distance. I am just looking for a solution that will not completely remove the duplicator without giving to much space for abuse, and like I said it is for Mini-Emires so player can move there Ships, tanks, or troops without just god modding everything.

You're repeating the problem to him that he wishes to overcome.
What? No, I'm giving him a way that effectively is 'cut and paste'.
It is for other player to use so they don't spam up the server, and if you're at a distance its is annoying for you to go back in forth break bricks that could be broken at a distance. I am just looking for a solution that will not completely remove the duplicator without giving to much space for abuse, and like I said it is for Mini-Emires so player can move there Ships, tanks, or troops without just god modding everything.
It shouldn't spam up a server if you destroy your building, then plant the bricks. A cut and paste tool would also require you to go back and fourth if you have multiple objects.

A cut and paste wand makes this easier by removing a command (or scroll if its in your inventory) and a click, which I just don't really see as a necessary add-on. I'm not sure how mini empire works but if there are a lot of small items that need individually duplicating then I guess I understand why this would be useful.

Yah that is pretty much the gist of it.