Author Topic: How do ppl keep getting the blockland forum avatar of their ign character?  (Read 1480 times)

A lot of ppl have an avatar that looks exactly like their ign char with a cartoony look like lego lad, snoop da dogg, etc a lot of ppl have this and I would like it is it a thing someone makes or do you do it buy your self or something like that.

for a low low payment of $3.99 you too can have the experience
not really

Pay me I'll make you one

you just copy the image, edit it, and make it your own



or for 3 easy payments of 2.99

You need Blockland™: Gold Block Edition™



you just copy the image, edit it, and make it your own
^ Exactly what I did, somebody else made it transparent tho

^ Exactly what I did, somebody else made it transparent tho
get an image editor that can make transparent images

Don't worry about it cause your avatar is awesome.

hey guys, check out my new avatar

Take screenshot, open it in paint.net or something, crop it, do whatever, and there you go


join our clique for easy monthly payments of $2.99

Take screenshot, open it in paint.net or something, crop it, do whatever, and there you go
DONT TELL HIM OUR SECRETS

WE MUST CHARGE FOR THE PROFILES

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 06:13:23 PM by ßløçks »