Author Topic: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son  (Read 1834 times)

Ok, I just quickly put this together as suggested by my brother. Note he wanted this part with the solo, so its not much of my fault for a not perfect loop or any words. So... here goes nothin'! Also, please don't judge me. I'm just a poor kid trying to get your attention *cough*
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 07:35:39 PM by Darth C3P0 »

Stop making loops.
Hey, I don't have to stop making loops, calm down man. If you just want me to stop, I'm not. Just ignore my topics here if you just wanna start telling people to stop making loops.

Hey, I don't have to stop making loops, calm down man. If you just want me to stop, I'm not. Just ignore my topics here if you just wanna start telling people to stop making loops.
Okay, let me point out something.
How much support have you gotten to keep making loops?
How many people actually put a positive comment on them?

But the point is I'm not going to stop, if people like them or not. I just wanna be doing something for the Blockland community.

The problems is that your loops are garbage.
They don't loop properly, and are only a few seconds long.
You're not doing anything for the community.

Not trying to be mean here but it's best to keep these kind of loops to yourself if you aren't getting nice reviews

The problems is that your loops are garbage.
They don't loop properly, and are only a few seconds long.
You're not doing anything for the community.
This.

I just wanna be doing something for the Blockland community.
sure, Just not loops.

sure, Just not loops.
So then nothing since I dont know how to code, model, scipt, etc?

So then nothing since I dont know how to code, model, scipt, etc?
If you wanna make loops, time them correctly, like this

If you wanna make loops, time them correctly, like this
That's not a vey good example.

I can help you make good loops. I do them often, sometimes I can get it so perfect you don't notice the loop restarting. Maybe I should post my loops since I've kept them for years.