Poll

On a scale of one to five how much of a fag is op

4 (3.3%)
1 (0.8%)
3 (2.5%)
6 (5%)
106 (88.3%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: I had the weirdest dream the other night,ami still a brony?(Warning:mlp,love,text  (Read 18771 times)

Have a lobotomy, there, problem solved.

Have a lobotomy, there, problem solved.
Stop acting like you don't have the same dreams about Luna

Stop acting like you don't have the same dreams about Luna

I'm sorry, you must be mistaking me for you.

I'm sorry, you must be mistaking me for you.
I didn't write a love poem detailing how I take showers with her

It's hilarious that you still keep bring that up like it would even affect me anymore.

You guys always pull that card and it does nothing, it was about 3-4 years ago that I made any post about it and I've already gotten out of my bout of depression.

If you want to keep derailing from your stupidity, you can keep doing that, but it isn't going to get you anywhere.

I didn't write a love poem detailing how I take showers with her
please post poem

It's hilarious that you still keep bring that up like it would even affect me anymore.

You guys always pull that card and it does nothing, it was about 3-4 years ago that I made any post about it and I've already gotten out of my bout of depression.

If you want to keep derailing from your stupidity, you can keep doing that, but it isn't going to get you anywhere.
If it doesn't affect you why are you bothering to tell us it doesn't affect you
please post poem
Don't have it, don't know where to find it.

op has that special interest

If it doesn't affect you why are you bothering to tell us it doesn't affect you

Because you don't get after the years that everyone has played that card, you think that it will do anything. Best part is, you act like you're any better.

Because you don't get after the years that everyone has played that card, you think that it will do anything. Best part is, you act like you're any better.
I don't act like I am better, I am better.

Haha, no wonder nobody takes you seriously and you have a rampant case of victim's complex.

[img width=8 00]http://justfilehosting.space/download.php?f=ftqpw[/img]
holy forget

I laughed for 5 minutes