Author Topic: If you could be the president of the US, what would you do first?  (Read 10786 times)

has anyone been keeping track of how many threads molten has derailed

i want to see some figures on my desk by monday morning please

infact thats my first order of bussiness

loving fire everyone and rehire brothers who aren't corrupted forgettards.

Declare national banana day

call the people on the internet a friend

I would organize a massive feminist parade, and then bomb it, killing as many feminists as possible. Online feminists would IP traced by the NSA and be shot in their own homes (if they lived in the US)
the cringe is real

I am opposed to killing innocent children. Even moreso, I am against their body parts being sold or used as a commodity. That's really forgeted up.
Abortion as 'killing innocent children' is a consequence of the fact that you believe in a soul, which isn't something that I can necessarily argue against (besides pointing out that it's a religious belief that probably shouldn't be enforced by the government).

However, it's a demonstrable fact that PP isn't selling organs. It doesn't even make sense why they would sell organs in the first place. You can't 'grow' undeveloped fetal organs into full-sized, transplant-able organs, and you sure as hell can't transplant them into a living human being and expect them to work.

The fact of the matter is that they donate fetal tissue to research facilities so that it goes to a good cause instead of being thrown in the trash. The research facilities used to give PP as much money as it takes to pack the tissues into a container that fulfills safety regulations, and the rest is free. In lieu of these crazy allegations, PP doesn't even do that anymore. They cover shipping costs out of pocket now.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 03:29:48 PM by SeventhSandwich »

Create a health system that is equally available to everybody, reduce ease of access to guns, attempt to redistribute America's wealth.

I'd have xphire and kobewarrior shot dead, and all the abusive police officer shot dead.

oh wait, then we'd have like, 291 police officers...

oh well.

so which one were you... ..gay or illegal