Author Topic: If you could be the president of the US, what would you do first?  (Read 10774 times)

I hope none of you become president because you'll ruin this beautiful nation.

I would sell my position as commander in chief to DONALD Annoying Orange because then I get money and he will be my best friend make america great again

build a wall around Canada and shoot all non- Christians so 70% turns into 100%

agree to give argentina all of my oil; in exchange, they have to put pie crust in a really big cannon and shoot him to live with the penguins

nuke Area 51 with a 10MGT thermonuclear warhead, then blame north korea

i would still just build a big robot to fight for america

I would sell my position as commander in chief to DONALD dump because then I get money and he will be my best friend get america invaded again
ftfy

Id build a 150 meter high wall around america, and send all them gosh dern fergners off on a boat.

Gawd bless 'murca.

Spend four to eight years creating political deadlock in Congress in a way that it isn't widely believed to be my fault and at the end of that time carry out a coup which would grant me absolute and total executive and legislative power and purge any politicians I haven't already co-opted into my regime, especially those on the political left.  From there I would turn the United States into a quasi-libertarian paradise go mad with power and unilaterally exile or execute political rivals and those whose lifestyles I personally disapprove of.

legalize bestiality

I WISH I WAS SORRY BUT I'M NOT OH GOD
Takato14 2016

build a wall across the borders and shove all the loving illegal degenerates back to the country they belong in.

I'm surprised there are people who still take me seriously.

deport the jews back to mexico

legalize bestiality

oh come on man, furry is one thing but this isn't cool man cmon dude cmon

legalize bestiality

i think u need to take a break

shoot myself in the face with a shotgun