Author Topic: If you could be the president of the US, what would you do first?  (Read 10789 times)

I would organize a massive feminist parade, and then bomb it, killing as many feminists as possible. Online feminists would IP traced by the NSA and be shot in their own homes (if they lived in the US)

deport the gays and illegals

appoint someone more qualified

I would organize a massive feminist parade, and then bomb it, killing as many feminists as possible. Online feminists would IP traced by the NSA and be shot in their own homes (if they lived in the US)
i hope you understand that the president doesn't have a map + 'drop bomb here' button

honestly i'd probably try to push consensual euthanasia towards having legality as a first and push for more personal liberties and rights for minors*

lel @ me being the only one taking this seriously

*such as decriminalizing truancy, making y9-12 optional, basic income, etc.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 10:29:55 PM by Daswiruch »

Reinstall the monarchy and raise your taxes.

deport op onto Mars with 5 days of food, water and oxygen
Everyone in jail will now live on Venus

blf for official social media platform

Reinstall the monarchy and raise your taxes.
No taxation without representation!

Sit in the chair and get to signing and vetoing bills like a real president.

OPERATION DEFUR AMERICA!!!!!

OPERATION DEFUR AMERICA!!!!!
operation 'death penalty for dank'

i hope you understand that the president doesn't have a map + 'drop bomb here' button

op is probably made this topic to go on another of his edgy and loving handicapped anticommunist comments. He's an idiot

fix up/cut off the NSA, legalize drugs, abortions, and all guns, free those who have been incarcerated for drug possession/use, privatize national parks
assuming total power since everyone else is doing that anyway