Cube World just resumed development out of skullforget nowhere

Author Topic: Cube World just resumed development out of skullforget nowhere  (Read 1242 times)

Remember this jew who threw out a half-baked alpha, took the money and ran?

WHOOPS sorry forgot my keys here's some extra stuff lol

His twitter experienced a sudden burst in activity starting oct 10, after what's basically a year-long hiatus.  He also put his soundcloud to actual use, in the same fashion.

I don't want to give out premature tenouttatens considering his business model, but all this stuff he's posting looks promising.

maybe its so that people get hyped again when it was first coming out
and then he quits development again :cookieMonster:

As glad as I am to see that Cube World has resumed development, I feel like it's just too little, too late.

yeah that's great and all but i feel like they're not really going to continue updating, but that they're just going to continue promising updates which is pretty much the only thing they did before their 2 year disappearance

God willing they actually finish the damn thing.

i would rather have a year or two off of development then wasting money and making tiny things for two years

starBOUND

i would rather have a year or two off of development then wasting money and making tiny things for two years

starBOUND

Starbound doesn't exist. The game we see on Steam now is an impostor.

More clarity and customer interaction would be nice to

Starbound doesn't exist. The game we see on Steam now is an impostor.
d e n i a l

for all intents and purposes, starbound no longer exists mostly because i spent TWENTY BUCKS on a stuffty terraria clone preorder...

starBOUND
I wouldn't. I gave money in the knowledge he would be spending it to work on a game. And he didn't.

I am less upset if the game develops into something I wasn't advertised (as with Starbound), because at least the money went towards developing a game.
Not on a year long holiday, for all I know.

I'm not confident he's gonna release anymore updates, I want a refund for this game