MoltenKitten - Derailing threads/Starting unneeded arguments.

Author Topic: MoltenKitten - Derailing threads/Starting unneeded arguments.  (Read 3684 times)

His latest possible derailment, on a serious topic as well
I don't particularly like Molten but this is really grasping at straws.

He is quite clearly making a point relevant to the topic.

kochieboy is pretty stupid too just throwing that out there
I'd take Molten over kochieboy any day.

hes also a brony so.

positive correlation anyone
yo dude really dont generalize a crowd like that
just cause you always have anime profile pictures doesn't mean you're a weeb cigarette who has a katana collection and says "desu desu~~~ ^_^ :3:3"

Why can't we just purge both the forgeters and save the headaches?

honestly, I'd take 50 kochieboys over one molten

1) Kochieboy has been a jerk to me lately and I took it as an opportunity to get back which I admit was wrong
1) kochieboy has been a dumb starfish since the beginning of time, just shut the forget up and let him jerk off his friends
2) taking full responsibility for being stupid does not excuse that you are being stupid
3) stop

has anyone been keeping track of how many times this has happened

As much as I support, I fail to understand what you are expecting to happen? If badspot hasn't banned him for his stuff before, I am doubting he would now? But he has definitely been acting up again

As much as I support, I fail to understand what you are expecting to happen? If badspot hasn't banned him for his stuff before, I am doubting he would now? But he has definitely been acting up again
This is less a plead to Dreddspot to send him to the isocubes, but rather more of a "Please avoid this guy like a nuclear loving isotope".

This is less a plead to Dreddspot to send him to the isocubes, but rather more of a "Please avoid this guy like a nuclear loving isotope".
Got it.

has anyone been keeping track of how many times this has happened

5 time so far, I can't really find any dramas on his alt, but on this account alone he already had 5 dramas

I don't think MoltenKitten has realized that none of his opinions are worth sharing. He hasn't put enough effort into actually figuring out how the world around him works and he's too arrogant to admit he's wrong about anything, nor will he change his view on something.

Sure, I agree that molten can be a spaz from time to time, but many of the derails I've seen are just people going apestuff over his opinion