Author Topic: Is Blockland dead?  (Read 9728 times)

every time i see one of these threads i rip my desk in half

Literally. Every. Week.

every time i see one of these threads i rip my desk in half

it's both dead and alive

schrodinger's forums
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:12:30 PM by The Resonte! »

just remember that school exists and most people aren't always gonna be able to play even on the weekends

I feel like a good amount of topics like these are made by lower ID's. Probably doesn't mean anything but just pointing that out.

Hell I don't think any server has even reached 99/99 players
Yes there been a bigger one with like 200 people.
That being New Years

It's halloween.

The question should read: Is Blockland undead?

It's halloween.

The question should read: Is Blockland undead?
whoa man, calm your spooks

It's not dead just yet, but it has been abandoned a while ago. There's not much potential for a comeback left anymore.

It's not dead just yet, but it has been abandoned a while ago. There's not much potential for a comeback left anymore.
imb4 pewdiepie plays blockland.

if it was abandoned these forums would not be up, and the master server would not be there either

if it was abandoned these forums would not be up, and the master server would not be there either
They can continue running on their own with almost no maintenance required. Badspot checks in every few days to handle reported posts and that's it.

imb4 pewdiepie plays blockland.
That's not gonna happen.

Badspot needs to make a rule about "whining about impending or the actual death of blockland".