Author Topic: Is Blockland dead?  (Read 9726 times)

I honestly don't care how many people are on in total, just if there is people on a good server

"Blockland is dead, and now so are you"
...is what i would think

disclaimer: does not fit the views of the poster

Try to imagine how annoying it would be if you put a bunch of work and love into a project and immediately people come over to you and say 'wow its basically dead nobody likes it'
regardless that remains obsolete because when you release a piece of work to the public on the internet anyone can judge it

I honestly think badspot shouldn't ban people who genuinely ask

Can someone request baddy for a lock?

Blockland is dying, but the death will be a slow and painful one....

If this is true, Ill sure as stuff enjoy this second of this game.

in 2013 there was probably like 600-900 people online, playing on a server.
Bullstuff, there was at least only 300-400 players playing in 2013. Maybe on a good day it would be 500 players but nowhere near 600-900.
Hell I don't think any server has even reached 99/99 players
One server that managed to get over 100 players that comes to mind is the New Years server.

aww, i wanted to add this one to the graveyard on baddie's block party
looks like he deleted the random spam at spawn, and along with it, the teleporter to that area

rest in rip bl graveyard

Anyone know what the ban reason is if you make a "BL is dead" thread?
'No doomsday threads.'

Also, jeetlor. Stfu

Bullstuff, there was at least only 300-400 players playing in 2013. Maybe on a good day it would be 500 players but nowhere near 600-900.One server that managed to get over 100 players that comes to mind is the New Years server.

In the months following the steam release, we would have as many as 1100 people online