Author Topic: Is Blockland dead?  (Read 9686 times)

I swear people only make these to be funny or something

Guys, if you look at his latest posts, he hasn't posted since february of 2014, meaning he was probably gone from the game for almost 2 years. He then comes back and is wondering why the playercount has dropped. He makes a topic asking why because he has no idea, then BOOM. Banned for asking why. RIP my friend.

Try to imagine how annoying it would be if you put a bunch of work and love into a project and immediately people come over to you and say 'wow its basically dead nobody likes it'

I remember when Badspot was 29 years old. I feel old.

Try to imagine how annoying it would be if you put a bunch of work and love into a project and immediately people come over to you and say 'wow its basically dead nobody likes it'
Except that the "love and work ethic" isnt there anymore. I wish that badspot worked on the game as much as he used too. If so then I feel like these kind of topics wouldnt be here. He also isnt attacking the game, hes just asking because he hasnt been here for a while.

Except that the "love and work ethic" isnt there anymore. I wish that badspot worked on the game as much as he used too.
What, you think you can continue working on a game forever? He's already added enough content and fixed enough bugs. Everything included in the game thus far is enough for us to work with. You just want him to keep working and keep adding new stuff? Isn't that kinda selfish?

Think about it. Badspot has been updating and fixing the game for more than ten years. What more do you want? Hats? More vehicles? Terrains? Just download them off the forum.

an accurate representation of these threads

blockland is dead guys i cant authenticate lol

What, you think you can continue working on a game forever? He's already added enough content and fixed enough bugs. Everything included in the game thus far is enough for us to work with. You just want him to keep working and keep adding new stuff? Isn't that kinda selfish?

Think about it. Badspot has been updating and fixing the game for more than ten years. What more do you want? Hats? More vehicles? Terrains? Just download them off the forum.
I know there are a lot of people who feel the same away about the slow development, and I never said that I didn't like the game how it is. But when maps were removed we were promised more changes in the game that would have a good effect for both blockland and the community. And just because badspot has worked on game for years doesn't mean he should just suddenly stop, there are so many more things that could improve the game, and I hope to see them in the near future. And there are some things that only badspot can fix about the game and not some user made add-ons, and I know I'm not the only one who feels the same. Also please understand that I'm not trying to rant, whine, or point any fingers at badspot, I just feel that these kind of threads could be avoided if only for that happening. :)

Anyone know what the ban reason is if you make a "BL is dead" thread?

first time i've ever seen a guy get banned for making a thread like this. wow.

first time i've ever seen a guy get banned for making a thread like this. wow.
Also happened like a week ago I think.

I honestly dont know why these threads are bannable.
because 'blockland' and 'dead' in the same sentence triggers badspot
he wants his game to live forever

jk
it's because these threads are stupid

Anyone know what the ban reason is if you make a "BL is dead" thread?
"Blockland is dead, and now so are you"