If blockland had memberships

Author Topic: If blockland had memberships  (Read 1871 times)

I gotta hand it to him with his recent decisions but I don't see him trying to be an starfish or troll; what rules would he be breaking?
Badspot has banned plenty of people for being socially incapable of functioning here before.

the forget is wrong with you op

Badspot has banned plenty of people for being socially incapable of functioning here before.
betelgeuse

There's a flaw with this question
The flaw is no

yeah but thats less 'they're annoying' and more 'they're actively making themselves as obnoxious as possible with the intent to cause trouble'

I personally think we would have to buy to build, like 20$ for 100 bricks, and 2 Server Slots, and Fourm Moderator.
/discuss
you should get slapped just for saying that

u better pray we don't meet up cause then u better square up

-____-

Lynch op
Lynch op
Lynch op

Fourm Moderator.
For loving real? 20$ for Forum Moderating? Good lord what are you thinking, badmins could get their hands on this

For loving real? 20$ for Forum Moderating? Good lord what are you thinking, badmins could get their hands on this
but

money for our lord

this isn't something I want, like what if blockland had membeships like Roblox's, and how bad would this be.

this isn't something I want, like what if blockland had membeships like Roblox's, and how bad would this be.
  No Memberships, Just no
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:39:46 PM by ShadowStalker »

Blockland has a completely different architecture than roblox. People actually host their own servers. Something like this would never work because people would just bypass it

ya 100 ingame blocks holds the same value as 2 copies of blockland

sylvannor's seattle would cost 51 thousand dollars

ya 100 ingame blocks holds the same value as 2 copies of blockland

sylvannor's seattle would cost 51 thousand dollars