Author Topic: If blockland had memberships  (Read 1814 times)

As in memberships like Roblox's ever-so-stuffty BC and TBC, and Rich-People Only OBC.
I personally think we would have to buy to build, like 20$ for 100 bricks, and 2 Server Slots, and Fourm Moderator.
/discuss

I doubt half of the forums would be here since those who did buy moderates banned the people who knocked their fedora signifying their "superior" intelligence off their heads.

If that were the case I wouldn't of even bought Blockland nor ever revisit it when I first bought it. A true hook of this game was the fact that it was one of those games where you only pay once; unlike games such as WoW, ToonTown, etc.

like 20$ for 100 bricks

OP are you deliberately trying to start stuff with such a handicapped idea? The most you can do with 100 bricks is build a small house.

jesus sparky how have you not been banned yet for all the stupid stuff you posted in the past couple weeks

what the forget was going through your head when you posted this, especially if you think
we would have to buy to build, like 20$ for 100 bricks

As in memberships like Roblox's ever-so-stuffty BC and TBC, and Rich-People Only OBC.
I personally think we would have to buy to build, like 20$ for 100 bricks, and 2 Server Slots, and Fourm Moderator.
/discuss
Even assuming this isn't remotely hinting that any of those ideas are good but rather laying out a scenario, selling forum moderator is an outrageous idea. Blockland is great in that it's just buy once and enjoy forever everything; any sort of membership bullstuff would obviously not be welcomed by anyone in the community.

There would be half of a community on these boards.

20$ for 100 bricks, and 2 Server Slots, and Fourm Moderator
This is not even a good idea at all.
  • I usually build within the neighborhood of 200,000 bricks.  Are you saying I'd have to dole out $10,000 to complete my projects.  forget no.
  • 2 server slots is actually fairly reasonable.
  • Forum Moderator is stupidly over the top and the position would become oversaturated.

jesus sparky how have you not been banned yet for all the stupid stuff you posted in the past couple weeks
I gotta hand it to him with his recent decisions but I don't see him trying to be an starfish or troll; what rules would he be breaking?

The build DLC
Only available on the Xbox Two.

The build DLC
Only available on the Xbox Two.
No, they're gonna make two more Xbox consoles that we know of

Xbox 420 and Xbox 69