your thoughts?

no
1 (11.1%)
no
0 (0%)
no but it's the third option
8 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: should whites be taxed for being white?  (Read 142328 times)

how am i a handicap for disliking a certain type of people

I'd explain but given your track record you'd just argue for 50 more pages until you get banned again because you're phanto

if hating gays makes me handicap then bring on the chromosomes baby

I'm homoloveual and i hate radical gays. Am i a family man? Obviously
Yeah you can be gay and a family man. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.
never said or implied that

If you read the post again maybe you'll spot the word 'radical' in fine print. It may be hard to see at first, but you'll get there eventually

If you read the post again maybe you'll spot the word 'radical' in fine print. It may be hard to see at first, but you'll get there eventually
your definition of a "radical" gay is not a radical gay.

your definition of a "radical" gay is not a radical gay.
you're right; my definition of a radical gay is my definition of a radical gay, and i've already defined it a couple pages back.

You can't just throw around the word "radical" and expect it to have meaning like you intend it to. Radical = extremist ideology. Being gay does not bring along any ideology of any sort, besides maybe having equal rights. They aren't blowing up towers. The word you're looking for may be:
- starfish
- richardhead
- forgetwad
- Flamboyant
- Idiot
- Etc

but most certainly not "radical."

- starfish
- richardhead
- forgetwad
- Flamboyant
- Idiot
thanks, i'll take all of the above

I'd rather there be homoloveuals than bombers/shooters

how am i a handicap for disliking a certain type of people
this is actually the dumbest question i've ever read

muslims because gays are gaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!1!

gays are the worst with their flamingos and setting islands on fire and mustache touching contests

Yo Mama is way more important

idc if dudes want to suck each others faces as long as it's out of my view lol but tbh marrying preteens to middle-aged men, treating females and little boys like objects, and slaughtering innocents is not rly cool