Poll

do you like furries

no
143 (75.3%)
yes
47 (24.7%)

Total Members Voted: 190

Author Topic: whats the deal with furries  (Read 25095 times)

for real if you go in the furry thread you will find a big dump of almost research easy do all furries just form bonds over jacking off or what i think we should discuss this finally because that thread has like a stuffload of pages

They don't feel right being gay so they draw pictures of anthropomorphic creatures that aren't humans so that they feel less gay.

It is a thread where people whom enjoy quality images of anthropomorphic (or non-anthropomorphic) animals or mythical creatures and share images that they like so that others may comment or fawn over

It's like the hot anime girls thread, except with furry/scaley/slimey anthropomorphic creatures

A lot of it is gay or suggestive male images because that's what the majority of people who post there are into, and people who don't like those kinds of images refuse to post their own and just complain about seeing crotch bulges

Furries are at the end of the gay end of the loveuality spectrum
The spectrum starts at completely straight to cancerous gay

It is a thread where people whom enjoy quality images of anthropomorphic (or non-anthropomorphic) animals or mythical creatures and share images that they like so that others may comment or fawn over

It's like the hot anime girls thread, except with furry/scaley/slimey anthropomorphic creatures

A lot of it is gay or suggestive male images because that's what the majority of people who post there are into, and people who don't like those kinds of images refuse to post their own and just complain about seeing crotch bulges
what do you mean fawn over

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:09:37 AM by Electrk. »

what do you mean fawn over
I have no actual idea, i thought that was a word i could use to describe a group of people enjoying something, but online dictionaries have told me otherwise

Oops :panda: