Poll

do you like furries

no
143 (75.3%)
yes
47 (24.7%)

Total Members Voted: 190

Author Topic: whats the deal with furries  (Read 25048 times)

this thread is more stuffposting than complaining about furries lol

Ok back on topic

That is a good question, what is the deal with furries?

Everyone hates them but yet they keep to themselves, the only fur stuff I see here is in the megathread or ycyl. 90% of the furries here I only know they are furries from going in the thread or seeing someone else say they are. I have never actually seen someone in a furry costume in public.

The real problem is weebs. They post cancerous memes everywhere (see above) and go out dressed like some sort of cat maid in public.

Ok back on topic

Everyone hates them but yet they keep to themselves, the only fur stuff I see here is in the megathread or ycyl. 90% of the furries here I only know they are furries from going in the thread or seeing someone else say they are. I have never actually seen someone in a furry costume in public.

The real problem is weebs. They post cancerous memes everywhere (see above) and go out dressed like some sort of cat maid in public.
they are a blight on humanity

Ok back on topic

its mostly a phase (atleast i hope so)

i was only one for about a year but i left in a hurry when i wised up and realized how messed up it can get
Yeah too bad your name is forever engraved into the op of the fmt lol.
i jacked off to furry stuff for like 3 days and then i quit
I'm sure it was longer than 3 days.
Ok back on topic

Just eliminate both of them.

Ok back on topic

Just eliminate both of them.
Good idea

How should we do it though? Nukes, concentration camps, or line up shooting?

Good idea

How should we do it though? Nukes, concentration camps, or line up shooting?
showing them your face

Weeaboos are at least respectable to a point, furries and bronies are bad just for liking what they like

they keep to themselves
This is just untrue. Had furries left me alone and kept their fandom to themselves around me, I wouldn't hate them so much.

Ok back on topic

Yeah ill admit those guys are weird, i act like a weab online, i keep it there.
But furries also go out in public in weird outfits, right?