Poll

do you like furries

no
143 (75.3%)
yes
47 (24.7%)

Total Members Voted: 190

Author Topic: whats the deal with furries  (Read 25100 times)

Weeaboos are at least respectable to a point
explain
Had furries left me alone and kept their fandom to themselves around me, I wouldn't hate them so much.
have you ever really sat down and thought about this? does this kinda reasoning really make sense?

This is just untrue. Had furries left me alone and kept their fandom to themselves around me, I wouldn't hate them so much.
It is funny because I started using the internet daily about 5 years ago and have yet to meet a pushy furry, I haven't even met one irl.

It is funny because I started using the internet daily about 5 years ago and have yet to meet a pushy furry, I haven't even met one irl.

I haven't met a pushy weeb either, i have however met plenty of pushy bronies. and furries.
Weebs just like anime and talk about it on 4Chan, Bronies started out as a joke on 4Chan and then some idiots took it seriously.
And i'm pretty sure Furries are just a side effect of our 'all accepting society' that Tumblr wants so bad

uhhh guys just ignore people who try to shove their fandom in your face lol

And i'm pretty sure Furries are just a side effect of our 'all accepting society' that Tumblr wants so bad
what

wtf
furries have been around longer than tumblr I'm sure

furries have been around longer than most people on this forum have been alive

tumblr is like furries

I haven't met a pushy weeb either, i have however met plenty of pushy bronies. and furries.
Weebs just like anime and talk about it on 4Chan, Bronies started out as a joke on 4Chan and then some idiots took it seriously.
I fail to see the examples of furries and bronies being pushy

As for weebs not being pushy, I have the name Dio stuck in my head.

I fail to see the examples of furries and bronies being pushy

As for weebs not being pushy, I have the name Dio stuck in my head.
you are an example of a pushy brony

you are an example of a pushy brony
Yes I am, just not lately.

wtf
furries have been around longer than tumblr I'm sure

No im just saying Tumblr is too accepting most of the time. but Furries are part of our culture that says 'EVERYONE SHOULD BE ACCEPTED' which Tumblr promotes most of the time.

No im just saying Tumblr is too accepting most of the time. but Furries are part of our culture that says 'EVERYONE SHOULD BE ACCEPTED' which Tumblr promotes most of the time.
how does this have anything to do with furries?

how does this have anything to do with furries?
Because their one of those new age accepting trends we got going? I'm pretty sure its self explanatory TBH...