Poll

Well, what is the fate of it? should my pumpkin be?

ascii terror face
4 (33.3%)
:^)
3 (25%)
Blockland Hammer
1 (8.3%)
snoopy
0 (0%)
BLF avatars pumpkin
1 (8.3%)
default blockhead face
3 (25%)
Badspot
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: BLF, what should I carve into my pumpkin? (voting opened)  (Read 2889 times)

So I still don't know what to carve into my pumpkin, so I've taken your ideas and put them onto a poll. Vote now to decide the fate of my pumpkin what I should carve into it.

Personally, I like the BLF avatars poster idea. If we choose that then I'll probably need your help on who should be in it.

Original Post:
We're carving pumpkins tonight and idk what to carve it as. give me (appropriate) ideas to make and I'll stick them on a poll and then vote. I'll pick one of the top 3 assuming it's a good idea.

conditions are I'm going to want to do something geeky/gaming/computers. BLOCKLAND IDEAS ARE A GOOD IDEA TOO. Like last year I did a windows logo.

I'll take some of your suggestions and put them on a poll, then we'll vote for them. It's going to be carved tonight so I'm only taking suggestions and voting for a short amount of time.

Also if you want to be really helpful a picture/print-out of your idea would be very helpful.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:23:09 AM by Blake1Studios »

the ascii terror face??

Too difficult. It would be hard to make the eye outline, the mouthline, the two inner mouth parts, to be distinguished.

Aww, come on! It doesn't look too hard!

(poke a hole in the pumpkin and stick a carrot in there for the nose)

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box pumpkin

batman symbol
nah.

(poke a hole in the pumpkin and stick a carrot in there for the nose)
idk maybe

the ascii terror face??
-snip-
Possibly. I don't think it'd be too hard. I don't think very many people would know what it is tho :P

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box pumpkin
/thread

which bl player is this

carve it into your ass