Author Topic: Programming Megathread  (Read 104180 times)

do any of you guys use programmr.com as a learning site also?

third time i brought this up again i'm genuinely curious

third time i brought this up again i'm genuinely curious
if nobody is answering, you can probably assume that the answer is "no", rather than bringing it up even more so that the only responses you'll get are because you're being annoying

if nobody is answering, you can probably assume that the answer is "no", rather than bringing it up even more so that the only responses you'll get are because you're being annoying

holy stuff two seconds apart

i'm being annoying because i'm genuinely curious to asking a question loving nobody decides to answer after a few pages, let alone being a bit rude although i'm just loving making sure

ok buddy

also i don't think not responding at all implies any sort of answer, even a "no"

yep

disregard my sarcasm behind those 3 words why don't you because you seem to act like you're really smart about it

ok

disregard my sarcasm behind those 3 words why don't you because you seem to act like you're really smart about it

ok

in all honesty there was a much better way you could've worded that

instead of: "i'm being annoying because..." you could of said: "i'm being annoying? i'm..."

the difference is that while it sounds kind of richardish in the second example, it still sounds more like sarcasm than like you're trying to answer/argue with fox's response:

because you're being annoying

the reason why nobody's answering is because of the fact that first of all, nobody had anything to say about it, so they didn't post. second of all, when you post the same question multiple times, people are less likely to answer it out of spite.

the reason why nobody's answering is because of the fact that first of all, nobody had anything to say about it, so they didn't post. second of all, when you post the same question multiple times, people are less likely to answer it out of spite.

ok thanks but all i was doing is just being curious, if nobody even heard of the site loving fine

i don't deserve to be called annoyed for it because i was unaware of that though

also i don't think not responding at all implies any sort of answer, even a "no"
it does, you're just incapable of seeing it

it does, you're just incapable of seeing it

again,

all i was doing is just being curious, if nobody even heard of the site loving fine

i don't deserve to be called annoyed for it because i was unaware of that though

sorry guys jeez

ok thanks but all i was doing is just being curious, if nobody even heard of the site loving fine

i wouldn't say you're being annoying, just that you're pushing the question too hard

just that you're pushing the question too hard

thanks for letting me know

thanks for letting me know
Well you wouldn't take the hint the other 10 times people said it. Would you push a question like this after getting no response or blank stares to a group in person? Do you need basic social interaction spoonfed to you? Are you autistic?