Author Topic: So.. Nintendo is working on a smartphone game: Miitomo  (Read 2340 times)

http://www.unlockpwd.com/mitomo-the-first-mobile-nintendo-shifted-to-2016/

it's going to come out sometime next year, i believe
i guess it's good that they're expanding the market, not sure how it's gonna go though
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:00:59 PM by PurpleMetro »

remember when we all thought nintendo still had a chance?
lol, yeah those were good times.

remember when we all thought nintendo still had a chance?
lol, yeah those were good times.
I was gonna call you dumb but then I saw in-app purchases

I think this was a mistake on Nintendo's part. They were meant to come out with a bang and release a big mobile title, but instead they fizzled their chances with this shallow announcement. About the game itself: While I'm not happy about the in-app purchases, I will judge the game when I have the chance to play it.

lol nintendo's just loving around at this point. i suppose they can afford to though, iirc they are literally sitting on 40 billion dollars of extra cash they've saved up.

if nintendo was smart they'd start making PC games. i'd definitely buy a lot of nintendo games if they were on PC

if nintendo was smart they'd start making PC games. i'd definitely buy a lot of nintendo games if they were on PC
that actually happened once

lol nintendo's just loving around at this point. i suppose they can afford to though, iirc they are literally sitting on 40 billion dollars of extra cash they've saved up.

I'm surprised that's not a market they've tapped into actually.

Smartphone games make sense, given Nintendo's history in hand-held games. It's an easy transition.
But they have absolutely nothing for the PC market, which is huge.

Even their old franchises would do well with a PC game, like Mario or Zelda.

I think Mario Maker would do well on PC.
Though things like it already exist online.

go forget yourself

that actually happened once
god knows it did not go well

go forget yourself
The world sucks when you don't know how F12 works, don't it?

The world sucks when you don't know how F12 works, don't it?
You know what I loving love? Responses like yours.  They're the best. And the people who do them? loving amazing. Not a smartass at all. No sir-ee.

You know what I loving love? Responses like yours.
Thnx bb <3

As many are, i'm not too excited about the in-app purchases.
Maybe it'll do them right
and not have wait times you can pay to skip