Halloween Pack

Author Topic: Halloween Pack  (Read 15603 times)

Man, what's with all this hate? I agree with fixing the hands size and other small tweaks but some of these replies were kinda unnecessary.
these models look like stuff. we told him in the past that his mods need to be worked on, but he never bothered to consider those suggestions.

the only one i actually like is the ghost one, and maybe the bat one

finish ghost pls

These look okay, but I do say he needs some improvements on those monster playertypes.

Man, what's with all this hate? I agree with fixing the hands size and other small tweaks but some of these replies were kinda unnecessary.
Gothboy has not improved his add-ons' quality over the time he has made them regardless of him replying to and acknowledging the criticism that they received. that's his problem. people are just getting impatient of seeing him ignore everyone's suggestions.

All of these are really good, and I don't really mind the slightly off nature of them; it has a special charm.
Also, you might want to add animations.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:29:27 AM by ghost_man »

After Harvest Special!

Boo Ghost Update

* BONUS! * The Headless Blockhead! (oh, the irony)

OP and download updated. Backgrounds for models have been changed
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:15:33 PM by Goth77 »

now if only op could make a version that doesnt crash

Can you make haunted knight armor?

are these addons vaccinated?? i gotta make sure i don't die if i eat some bad candy :/

are these addons vaccinated?? i gotta make sure i don't die if i eat some bad candy :/
these candies r 2 years old dude i'd be cautious if i were u

Thank you Badspot! Bumpdate!

This year I add the Creepy Clownhead to the pack!

download link on page 1 updated

now if only op could make a version that doesnt crash
Not specific enough? This was tested on a clean installation of Blockland, so it must be a conflicting addon causing your crash - can you tell me how/what causes the crash?

Creepy clownhead is a big improvement over the older models, I like it.

Arms should rest in front of the body not flat along the sides