I need to vent right now + you can too

Author Topic: I need to vent right now + you can too  (Read 1799 times)

i have a tower fan i can put in the doorway and it cools it down in like 5 minutes but its really noisy

the only time my ex ever wants to talk to me is when she loving cuts herself i cant do it anymore i loving cant and i want to give up but i can't because she'll cut more and i just forget i dont know what to do

im too critical of myself because im a piece of stuff

the only time my ex ever wants to talk to me is when she loving cuts herself i cant do it anymore i loving cant and i want to give up but i can't because she'll cut more and i just forget i dont know what to do
get professional help for her

get professional help for her
she's gotten professional help

she still cuts

she's gotten professional help

she still cuts
then she cant be helped and u need to move on
its not ur fault if she cuts herself after shes gotten professional help

then she cant be helped and u need to move on
its not ur fault if she cuts herself after shes gotten professional help
but i gotta be there for her right

we've been friends since 4th grade i can't just leave her like that

you cant let her drag u down
if shes just going to cut herself to the point that she kills herself after she has gotten professional help and u left her she belongs in a foam cell in a mental institution
theres no way to sugar-coat it

Someone spilled a bit a lot of ink onto my lab notebook that I was using to right down details of the lab in (we were making ink).
Needless to say, the ink bled all over my pages and everything is unreadable.

A day before a notebook check.
at least my science teacher is cool as stuff and gave me his teacher notes/the "holy studyguide" that he gives to people who missed labs to copy down all the notes to a new notebook.
kek

Don't talk to her niggsy what is wrong with you bitch?
If my best friend from 4th grade go around sucking rooster and getting STD's and I'm just like bro you gotta stop and he be like no brother I wanna guzzle richard all day then what the forget let the brother guzzle rooster you ain't changing stuff you just giving them guaranteed attention

Don't talk to her niggsy what is wrong with you bitch?
If my best friend from 4th grade go around sucking rooster and getting STD's and I'm just like bro you gotta stop and he be like no brother I wanna guzzle richard all day then what the forget let the brother guzzle rooster you ain't changing stuff you just giving them guaranteed attention
i love you

i mean u could be actually enabling her
she prob does it for attention and once no one cares she might stop doing it

not trying to say ur at fault but its usually cause of attention like moritarty said

my socks look like polish socks from my view but indonesian socks to everyone else
this is a big problem

my road bike got scratched on a ride and it has me ruffled

i mean u could be actually enabling her
she prob does it for attention and once no one cares she might stop doing it

not trying to say ur at fault but its usually cause of attention like moritarty said
yeah like who even first thought of, "hey im gonna cut my wrists and it will make me feel better" like no brother damn.
imo 'self harm' is a social trend; people wouldnt start doing it if other people didn't post about it on the internet / cry about it.