Author Topic: Bomb Threat at my School  (Read 3842 times)

Don't go, why the hell would you go when there's a bomb threat?

Don't go, why the hell would you go when there's a bomb threat?
christ

When i was in middle school, kids learned that during bomb threats that they were able to get a good 10 to 20 minutes out of class because they would take the students outside. So the school would get about 2 to 3 bomb threats a week. Finally, the school caught on to this and just told teachers to lock the doors of the classroom and continue teaching during the next few bomb threats and eventually they stopped lol.

Personally, I think the girl overreacted. I've been called a Satanist for listening to metal music even though I'm a Catholic.
Completely incomparable insults, but okay.

Completely incomparable insults, but okay.
I'm just saying that she was called a terrorist, which she is not. I was called a satanist which I am not. A Christian person might get offended at being called a satanist

kruwa, ty tez jestesz polakem? :D

I'm just saying that she was called a terrorist, which she is not. I was called a satanist which I am not. A Christian person might get offended at being called a satanist
CIA kills people and dismembers em

satanists listen to trashmetal and talk about anarchy and the occult on IRC chats

A Christian person might get offended at being called a satanist
exactly. people react differently.

proshu poshenya vy yebetaya arbus

proshu poshenya vy yebetaya arbus
google cannot into translate

also im still in the dark as how the two events are connected.

Yeah, but look at it this way. You were called a satanist like once.

Muslim kids growing up in the US deal with this stuff on a weekly basis. Most of them can probably count dozens of times when people have presumed that they're murders and terrorists on basis of religion/race alone.

new jersey lol
yeah you shouldn't go, not only you get a day off, you wont die in a giant explosion

yeah the girl overreacted, but a bomb threat is crossing the line by a longshot

Yeah, but look at it this way. You were called a satanist like once.

Muslim kids growing up in the US deal with this stuff on a weekly basis. Most of them can probably count dozens of times when people have presumed that they're murders and terrorists on basis of religion/race alone.
I know, you have a point. I'm bad at making comparisons, I apologize

*kurwa. Tak ja jestem polakiem. Nie wiem czy tu mozna po polsku pisac, ale ja bede >:) Fajnie ze tu sa tez polacy na tych forumach.

Sorry if Polish is bad, I'm from the US I try my best