Bomb Threat at my School

Author Topic: Bomb Threat at my School  (Read 3892 times)

oh yeah also considering swaping schools

i called it in
just couldnt make it in timemlol maybe tomorrow

I know, you have a point. I'm bad at making comparisons, I apologize
 *kurwa. Tak ja jestem polakiem. Nie wiem czy tu mozna po polsku pisac, ale ja bede >:) Fajnie ze tu sa tez polacy na tych forumach.

Sorry if Polish is bad, I'm from the US I try my best
it's funny how of all the words i could have mistakenly wrote in Polish it had to be the greatest one
and don't sweat it bro, i'm not exactly perfect in it either :)

About the bomb threat... there is no way she is going to actually bomb your school. There is just no way. But I guess we'll see tomorrow in the news.

our whole district got a shooting threat, and like 3 other districts next to ours
nothing will happen

I find it a bit tribal that because a Muslim person got mad
Islam isn't even a race, smart one

About the bomb threat... there is no way she is going to actually bomb your school. There is just no way. But I guess we'll see tomorrow in the news.
Well it wasn't her, it was some other Muslim guy that got mad as far as I know.

Well it wasn't her, it was some other Muslim guy that got mad as far as I know.
Lol I wouldn't worry about a thing.
Though if your school has something like an anonymous hot line you might as well tell them, couldn't hurt.
Then again, you will probably make more trouble than there needs to be with that tactic.

There's just no way dude...

So be me. Freshman year in high school. School sends out a message about a bomb threat made in the high school and the middle school. Turns out it was a 6th grader who completely forgeted over his education over a joke. We went into school and here a bang. Someone loving threw a stink bomb into a hall way. Mass hysteria. We get outside and all of the local law enforcement is prepared. They find nothing and after 3 hours we're allowed to finally go home.

TLDR; I had a bomb threat at my district and people were idiots.

It's funny when people make bomb/death threats, 'cause in the real world,

IF YOU'RE GOING TO HARM SOMEBODY, YOU USUALLY WOULDN'T TELL THEM YOU'RE GOING TO

That would be like Jason coming out of the lake and telling the people "Yeah, like in a few weeks I'm gonna kill you mudda forgetas"

why do these bomber people always wear hoods

be the hero your school needs. it's probably either a false threat or a kid thinking he's the stuff with his homemade garbage. tell you what you need to power up man I mean start âFLEXING

bring some of your own homemade weapons and let the urban warfare begin. DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR HONOR