Author Topic: My dog ran away. [DOG RE-OBTAINED]  (Read 4109 times)

Your dog knows all the stuff you've been going through and it still ran away like that? Sounds like you're better off without her. No loyalty.
savage, man

dude just forget her man

she's obviously not loyal to you

forget disloyal dogs
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:45:00 PM by Lurker »

i wonder if rigel is chinese lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9nfNlDLII
ok? how is this even remotely related to rigel going blind, having a stuffload of schoolwork, his dog running away, having no spending cash, or on the verge to losing his house?

My dog ran away, even though there was 1 open exit, and 3 people were at that exit. (The porch)

They didn't notice until an hour later, and we couldn't find her after looking around by car, bike, foot, and even tried using our neighbor's dog to track her down. That didn't work. This happened yesterday, and we still can't find her. The dog shelters don't have any yorkies either, and one other dog shelter is closed until Monday. We put up a total of 8 flyers, unlaminated. They're going away as soon as it rains. My mom has just about given up (after having a minimal effort search) and said that someone probably took her. My brother says that she was probably hit by a car or bit by a snake.

I am loving losing it, guys. I've shed no tears for when we almost lost our house, or when I was told that I'm going blind, and was called the strongest in the family, emotionally. But now, I just can't deal with this stuff any longer. I don't know what to do for myself, I only feel like gorging myself with halloween candy and soda and just playing games all day, instead of doing anything else at all. I've already missed so many days of school for doctor and hospital visits, and am about to lose many more days. Then on top of all these other problems, I'm going to have a stuff ton of school work to make up.

So here's the list so far of stuff going on:
House is on the verge of being lost. (Barely supported by my brother who's working minimum wage atm)
There's no spending cash to use on anything new for entertainment.
I'm going blind
My dog ran away and everyone thinks she's dead.
I've got an ass-load of school work to make up, and no drive to actually do any of it.

What do, BLF? I've really got no clue.

aren't you that latino fellow with a drinking problem that hung out with trinick and nick a bit ago

or maybe it was another user whose username started with an R

aren't you that latino fellow with a drinking problem that hung out with trinick and nick a bit ago

or maybe it was another user whose username started with an R

that was rooged

u smart
u loyal

another top tier post from stuffpostlord

sorry to hear that rigel

sorry to hear that rigel
what's ur beef on stufflord lol

he's a fine fella

what u dont know is that stufflord is extremely homophobic while being gay himself

lol

I'm going to use that in future