Author Topic: My dog ran away. [DOG RE-OBTAINED]  (Read 4098 times)

try leaving a dish of dogfood on your porch, your dog will get hungry eventually and knows that your house is a source of food.

If you're lucky you might be able to catch them.

try leaving a dish of dogfood on your porch, your dog will get hungry eventually and knows that your house is a source of food.

If you're lucky you might be able to catch them.
This.

Sometimes dogs just like to explore. If they don't come back by tomorrow, put up some fliers. Ask some neighbors.

hopefully there's no chinese restaurants in your region.

To answer some questions I've seen here;

My dog left at around 2:00 PM, well before any trick-or-treaters came by.

The porch is in the back of the house, and 3 people were in the porch. It still baffles my mind to believe that with all those people there, the dog can disappear.

I'm cuban, not chinese. We don't eat dogs.

Apparently when my half-sister came around, she heard "Barking, and then what sounded like a dog getting hit" near some house owned by Italians in our neighborhood. Who the forget steals toy dogs that are half-blind?

Also forget off, Mac Workin, I love my dog and I'm not just gonna forget about it as if she wasn't a part of my life for 8 years.

Here's an (old) picture of her:

they don't have a big wall to trap it against so it'll be ok.

too soon

lmao
yeah lmao i bet you just enjoy having a reputation stuffting on people around here and having a moral high ground, huh?
must feel great working a job from your basement and not socializing anywhere else

what if pie crust stole her

That's a pretty cute dog. I really hope you find her. Godspeed, friend.

yeah lmao i bet you just enjoy having a reputation stuffting on people around here and having a moral high ground, huh?
must feel great working a job from your basement and not socializing anywhere else
are u trying to offend me

Gtfo
your petty attempts at trying to attack stufflord are weak bro

your petty attempts at trying to attack stufflord are weak bro
What attempts? I just think he should stop posting here because of his non sympathizing "stuff" posts.