Author Topic: No Fap November  (Read 14669 times)

Normally you have a, uh, bigger release though.
this is true, I am the reason the poles of mars are white and the stars in Texas are big and bright

Normally you have a, uh, bigger release though.

that's what makes the wait worth it :^)

I am doing a safe, "No Shave" November.

I've combined the two, and I won't interject onto my beard trimmings.

what can we not do in december

what can we not do in december
be bad kids because then santa will give you coal

What kind of research do you guys jerk off to guys?

I jerk off to teen, milf, and lesbian.

drawn research of chubby korean-animation girls

I have a feeling i’m going to get a load of hate for this but:

There was a kid at my old middle-school who apparently got caught fapping in a bathroom stall, and he got bullied for so many months. So why is fapping looked down upon again?

I have a feeling i’m going to get a load of hate for this but:

There was a kid at my old middle-school who apparently got caught fapping in a bathroom stall, and he got bullied for so many months. So why is fapping looked down upon again?
Him fapping wasn't the reason people bullied him. It was because he was fapping in a bathroom stall and got caught.

Him fapping wasn't the reason people bullied him. It was because he was fapping in a bathroom stall and got caught.
Trust me, he was being bullied for fapping period. At my school, it’s a Hierarchy, and apparently if people know you fap, they won’t talk to you. This kid is an example: No girl will talk to him or even walk near him (It’s actually because he literally smells like a damn cigarette.) and the guys (from what I have seen) literally once you bring up his name the person you mentioned his name to will probably start saying he is a complete freak. I mean I’m pretty sure if it was our school’s Quarter-Back that got caught fapping, every girl would think it would be, “Hot”.

I think it just depends on if people like you or not. I don’t know it’s just strange.

all of it