Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 127906 times)

to be honest this interests me despite having no idea how to play

so once it is done i will want to play on it

no but it sounds like a good idea
good
just throwing it out there

to be honest this interests me despite having no idea how to play

so once it is done i will want to play on it
to be honest i don't think any of us working on it know how its going to play either but it will probably play good

corporate heaven ss $$$
-factories ruin environment
-big, unreachable corporate building appears in the distance
-billboards featuring corporation crop up everywhere
-wages are reduced to minimum wage hahahaa

corporate heaven ss $$$
enemy of communism capitalism takes over

corporate heaven ss $$$
this law is good but it will be re-worked so that the rich + government get more money while the common people get less money (the minimum wage would tie into that part)

when that law is enacted make it when you open a door there is a 'cha ching'

wait a second there is religion and priests/pope right

does that mean you can get married!?!?!?

religion in suburbia is feeding god as much money as possible so the sun doesnt explode or something so no

religion in suburbia is feeding god as much money as possible so the sun doesnt explode or something so no
darn it
does that include virgin sacrifices
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:02:57 AM by The Resonte! »

darn it
does that include virgin sacrifices
as long as its cosmically tax deductible

ok i've played panpour5's city rpg and have relearned what i hate about city rpg's and i'm posting them here so i and nobody else forgets the great sins of these iban edits

• suburbia will not have a lot of rules (probably the only rules will be 1. read the rules and 2. don't be a cunt)
  • suburbia will not clear player builds/reset players stats only 5 days into hosting (so yes you can actually put effort into your builds without fearing their removal)
  • suburbia will not ban you for disrespecting admins
  • suburbia will not ban you for using all capital letters in your chat (yes this was an actual rule in panpour5's what the forget)
  • suburbia will not have administrators that are not mature and are furries/stealth furries
  • suburbia will not make custardo an admin (look him up in the drama section and yes he is a part of the administration on panpour5's
  • suburbia will let you have your own avatar instead of that stupid iban avatar thing
  • suburbia will have a fixed duplicator that will be impossible to exploit so yeah the duplicator will be enabled (by the way iban edit server hosters fixing that is real easy and you could do it if you put effort into your servers)
  • suburbia will have a stable server that doesn't lag out and doesn't require a restart nearly every hour
  • suburbia will have cool vehicles (not the ones that you see on most city rpg's all the time)
  • suburbia will be complete when it goes public (most city rpg servers don't seem to do this)
  • suburbia will not have the pointless grind at the beginning
  • suburbia will be fun
  • in suburbia there will be no jobs with "40 education" or any suburbian superior system equivalents that take actually takes loving 68 hours to acquire (this is a thing in panpour5's and it is possibly the worst thing ever heard)

that concludes my list that was basically only created because i was banned for panpour5's server after he cleared all the builds/reset players stats less than 5 days in for no good reason. i called one of the admins a furry (after he absolutely failed to justify the server reset (http://puu.sh/pUK7L/3a7fed88f8.jpg), the only explanation that admins gave was "blame the duplicator" more like blame the admins for letting something that can duplicate drugs without cost and its not like this was not known) because they were actually a furry and i feel as if you all should know about my bias because there is a bias present in this list

bonus image:

something to think about
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 06:17:42 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

rework the drug system so you actually make methamphetamine and not grow it
legal weed ss420 approve!!

here's an update: in panpour5's server there are jobs that actually take loving 68 hours to acquire. they require 40 education and getting 40 education actually takes 68 hours of just being in game and doing nothing but educate. what the actual forget

here's an update: in panpour5's server there are jobs that actually take loving 68 hours to acquire. they require 40 education and getting 40 education actually takes 68 hours of just being in game and doing nothing but educate. what the actual forget
what are those jobs?