2015/11/03 - Blockland r1972

Author Topic: 2015/11/03 - Blockland r1972  (Read 80455 times)

The move through walls one is now fixed!!!! YEA! This means I can keep my secret code on my doors

Badspot wrote: Fixed certain cases of file downloads stopping

YES! Finally!

ok there's a big issue with images that i've just figured out
lights on images don't work at all on dedicated servers
for example, the crown victoria vehicle has lights on it, and the lights use images. if you look at the crown victoria's lights in a dedicated server, you will never see them for whatever reason. it might not work in non-dedicated servers either, i have no clue honestly. it definitely works singleplayer though.
i've also encountered this issue myself before when i was working on a project but i didn't actually realize it was this very bug
this is a pretty big issue in my eyes so it would be nice to see that fixed
pageloss?

Can you fix the "Validating key..." and it keep validating the key and its taking forever so can you fix it?

Can you fix the "Validating key..." and it keep validating the key and its taking forever so can you fix it?
That is a problem with steam and not the game itself

That is a problem with steam and not the game itself
he never implied that he was on steam

My steam blockland never got updated. I bought this from the steam store. Help? :panda:

My steam blockland never got updated. I bought this from the steam store. Help? :panda:
Right click in library > properties > local files > verify game

I'm not sure if you've been aware of this bug but it has been around for awhile. When in regular water or water bricks if you wait for a couple seconds of being motionless you will eventually be able to clip through bricks above the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bequCtoRl2U&feature=youtu.be

The only way I can prevent this and to prevent people from clipping through the bricks is by setting velocity events which seems to work well but only if it's more than -10.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 07:29:54 PM by Lord Tony® »

*snip*
This happens with other bricks too, depending on how tight the space is and if you keep jumping abunch.

also still seeing the download freezing issue on r1973 as zeblote pointed out

also still seeing the download freezing issue on r1973 as zeblote pointed out
Try to reproduce the error so Badspot can address it properly.