Author Topic: 2015/11/03 - Blockland r1972  (Read 80446 times)

its probably something server sided that keeps the FOV constant or something. which sounds pretty hacky but w/e
Nah, the client has total control over FOV. Whatever the server does, the client can undo.

Nah, the client has total control over FOV. Whatever the server does, the client can undo.
that is what im saying, the servers constantly changing the clients fov which would be really hacky

that is what im saying, the servers constantly changing the clients fov which would be really hacky
Not really no. There are few circumstances in which the client modifies its FOV on its own, such as zooming and etc. That's the only time it would reveal itself.

You know, outside the FOV being crap.

this sentence was hard to understand
You must have really sucked at those 'fill in the blank' english questions in primary school

You must have really sucked at those 'fill in the blank' english questions in primary school

He didn't have the social skills to ask for help

it was a joke but ok roast me

Sounds like Tony just doesn't like the zoom function much. Couldn't you make something to disable that or is that also client sided?

Sounds like Tony just doesn't like the zoom function much. Couldn't you make something to disable that or is that also client sided?
It's client sided.

wait why would you enforce fov? that sounds like a rude thing to do.

i can't build without 120 FOV - the view for me is too limited to properly judge what to do next. i'm sure there are others who agree, though i'll admit are not the majority.
I agree with you

it was a joke but ok roast me
if that was a joke, then I'm the king of france

can you fix iconShots not being a default directory