Author Topic: what's the weapon pack that has a remington 870 in it  (Read 1312 times)

it also uses some system of manually loading each shell and pumping the shotgun
i've looked for it but i have no idea what the pack's name is and search has come up with nothing

There are none. The closest your going to get is either The Warfare pack, wich has the SPAS12 or H&K wich has the KS23 and the Spas as well. NEKram's "stuffty weapon pack I made" has a model 1887 as well as another spas lol were all one big SPASy family

the pack you're looking for is the complex weapon pack, here:
https://github.com/portify/Weapon_Package_Complex
press the download zip button near the bottom right to down it. you may need to rename the zip/take it out of the zip, not sure.

Wth I've never heard of this pack.

Wth I've never heard of this pack.
Yeah it was made by port so you won't be seeing this on the Add-ons board anywhere. He hosted a battle royal server for a couple weeks with weapons where you had to manually rooster guns, put the bullets in clips, chamber the bullets, etc. It got very scary at close range as everyone freaked out and started rapid clicking, forgetting to put in the clip or something lol.

press the download zip button near the bottom right to down it. you may need to rename the zip/take it out of the zip, not sure.
aaaaaa
thanks a lot

I cant equip or spawn the items. When i spawn them, nothing is there. When i have a mini with the items equipped, nothing pops out when i select it. How do i fix this?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:57:28 PM by The Subject »

I cant equip or spawn the items. When i spawn them, nothing is there. When i have a mini with the items equipped, nothing pops out when i select it. How do i fix this?

console.log of a session where you started a server with the add-on, tried spawning one and tried equipping it after picking it up, please

console.log of a session where you started a server with the add-on, tried spawning one and tried equipping it after picking it up, please
I'm home now, so I'm gonna go get the console.log. I'll edit this post with it.

Edit: Here it is. I took a quick look at it, and there are many errors for your mod, referring to the assets most of the time.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 06:37:59 PM by The Subject »

I'm home now, so I'm gonna go get the console.log. I'll edit this post with it.

Edit: Here it is. I took a quick look at it, and there are many errors for your mod, referring to the assets most of the time.

Rename Weapon_Package_Complex-master to Weapon_Package_Complex. It can't find its assets because the folder is named differently.
If that doesn't help, remove Weapon_Package_ComplexFirearm s.

Rename Weapon_Package_Complex-master to Weapon_Package_Complex. It can't find its assets because the folder is named differently.
If that doesn't help, remove Weapon_Package_ComplexFirearm s.
Thanks. It works.

There is still one thing. How do i turn off the debug mode for the revolvers?